Connecting to Textfile (CSV)
Last Updated On
These are the steps needed to connect BiG EVAL to a CSV-file.
- Ensure that the folder where your file is located, can be accessed from the BiG EVAL server. Either on a local drive or using a network share.
- Ensure that the file can be accessesd by the BiG EVAL service account or a domain user you will configure in the “Credentials” dialog of the datasource.
- Create a new data source under “Environment” > “Datasources” and give it a name.
- Choose “Textfile” as the type of the datasource.
- Change to the register “Textfile”.
- Enter the path and name of the file by using an absolute location.
- Configure the format setting of the file by using the different switches.
- Change to the register “Columns”.
- Add all columns of the file to the list. You can freely choose a convenient name for each column.
- Save the datasource.
Table of Contents