Last Updated On
Table of Contents
- You can now centrally manage userdefined script-methods that can be used in the control-scripts of suites and tests.
- We added the method ReplacePlacholder to the control-script capabilities to simplify the handling of string replacements.
- You can access context-information from everywhere in the controlscripts (suite and tests) by using the Context-object.
- Probes can now be named to ensure a better recoginzability.
- Sensitive parts of the connectionstrings will now be inivisible in the UI. They will be saved encrypted as well.
- When running tests of suite in parallel, there were some issues with deadlocks in the database.