Connecting to SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) Tabular
Last Updated On
Table of Contents
- Open BiG EVAL and open the navigation menu “System” > “Datasources”.
- Add a new datasource and give it a name.
- Choose “OLEDB” as the type of the datasource.
- Use the following connection-string and ensure that the placeholder-values are replaced correctly.
Provider=MSOLAP;Data Source=myServerAddress;Initial Catalog=myDataBase;
- Choose “Data Analysis Expression (DAX)” as the dialect.
- Save the datasource.