Preparing the server
Last Updated On
Table of Contents
The following steps must be performed on your BiG EVAL server in front of installing BiG EVAL.
- Ensure that all System Requirements are met.
- Install and configure the operating system on the server by following your companies standards.
- Ensure that you have local administration permissions.
- Create the service account following the requirements described in the system requirements.
- Ensure that the service account is allowed to “log on as a service”.
- Download the installationfiles of BiG EVAL to your server. You get them from: https://bigeval.com/downloads
- If you plan to configure the web frontend of BiG EVAL using an HTTP-Port smaller or equal 1024 and/or you plan to use SSL/HTTPS, please follow the folowing instructions: