Allow Service Account to Logon as a Service
If you intend to use a domain user account or a local user account as the service account of BiG EVAL, you need to make sure, that the particular account is allowed to logon as a service on the BiG EVAL server. Otherwise, the windows service is not able to start.
These permissions can be enabled as a local Security Policy on the BiG EVAL Server.
- Logon to the BiG EVAL server with a user account that has local administrator permissions.
- Open “Administrative Tools” and from there “Local Security Policy”.
- Open “Local Policies” -> “User Rights Assignment”.
- Rightclick on “Log on as a service” and choose “Properties”.
- Add the domain user account or local user account you intend to use as BiG EVALs service account.
- Save the changes.
Ensure that the BiG EVAL service account is not listed under the policy “Deny logon as a service”.