Demo Virtual Machine
Availability: since Release 2.8.0
The webhook integration of BiG EVAL allows to send information about a data validation event to a webhook of a 3rd party application.
Creating a Webhook Integration
- Open System -> Integrations
- Click on “Webhook” in the “Add Integration” section.
- Enter a name and a description for the integration.
- Choose and refine the event that triggers the integration.
- Open the Webhook register and define the following settings of your webhook:
- Timeout in seconds
- HTTP-Headers (optional)
- Click on “Save”
The data BiG EVAL sends to the webhhok as a JSON-structure is defined by the context of the event that triggered the webhook integration.