Last Updated On
- The test method “Query Duration” allows measuring the execution duration of any query to any datasource. If the execution took too long the test will fail.
- The testsuite filter of the Overview-Dashboard is now on the top right and is now able to handle testsuites that were not executed before.
- The result dialog when validating a single probe has been extended with the query duration.
- #336: The testsuistes menu will now be refreshed after importing a test package.
- #421: A null result will now be treat as a valid query result of a probe instead of throwing an error.
Table of Contents