Demo Virtual Machine
Last Updated On
- Assisted Problemresolution as a new functionallity of the Data Quality Management Edition.
- A new and comfortable code-editor is now available in the user interface of Test- and Suite-Controlscripts as well as for Snippets, Userdefined Methods and Business-Rules.
- New E-Mail-Templates were added to the alerts.
- New Script-Methods within the Suite-Controlscript are available now: GetSnippet, QueryValue, QueryList, QueryTable, ExecuteCommand.
- Redesign of the parameterlists user interface.
- New editor-widgets for easier and quicker data editing.
- The Scroll-position will be maintained after saving changes.
- Automatic loading of records when scrolling down.
- Sorting of records.
- Filtering on records.
- Fixing columns using the context-menue.
- Resizing columns.
- Horizontal scrolling.
- The last selected parameterlist will automatically reopened.
- Downloading testresults as an Excel-File directly from the testresults analysis dialog.
- The testresults analysis dialog now shows full records if saving them is allowed using the dataprotection-switch of the test.
- Testresults can now be attached as an Excel-file to emails sent by alerts.
- The notification that confirms that changes were saved, has been replaced by a a smaller version within the footer. The old version used to overlap some important elements of the user interface.
- OAuth Authentification for API implemented.
- #942: The syntax of parameters is now completely case-insensitive.
- #1185: The filtering and paging of the logs-view works now correctly.
- #1231: Fixed an issue with stopping suite executions that run in parallel.
- #1311: The dataprotection-switch of the testmethod “Rules” didn’t show the option to store complete records.
- #1315: Setup experience fixed. Finishing the setup-wizard successfully was not possible in specific environments.
- #1317: Numeric conversions in TestRules failed.
- #1318: Full height CSS styles not correctly rendered in older Chrome browsers.
- #1319: A bug prevent the configuration of scheduling a test run on a specific day of week.
Table of Contents