Last Updated On
- All extraction-methods are now available for all datasource-technologies.
- Table-Comparison is now possible for all datasource-technologies by using the “Whole Table/All rows” extraction-method.
- There is now a new Testmethod called “Rules”. It allows you to define business-rules that will be checked during test-execution.
- The layout of the extraction-dropdown in the probe-configuration was enhanced significantly.
- The licensing-model was changed to subscription-licensing. Old licenses are still valid and can be used until we provide an official migration-path.
- The test-results dialog was refactored slightly to make it more userfriendly.
- Tests with control-scripts that do not call ExecuteAsync for any reason, were hanging in running-state before.
- An internal Bug of the Teradata-driver lead to connection-timeouts in fast-processing-scenarios.
- Dropdowns now close correctly after choosing a new value.
Table of Contents