Last Updated On
Table of Contents
- There is now a usermanagement to manage multiple users instead of the single admin-user like before.
- Users can now be LDAP-Authenticated with Single Sign On (SSO).
- We added global parameters to the system-settings.
- The Phases-feature was removed from the whole application.
- The Locking-feature was removed from the whole application because the same can be reached using roles in the user-management.
- The underlying technology was migrated to ASP.NET Core 2.0
- The internal webserver uses now http.sys instead of kestrel to use more stable security-features.
Important: Please note that this comes with more complex configuration steps when using custom URL’s or SSL.
If you already use them, you must follow these configuration-steps.
- The import of some Parameterlist-Items was not possible.
- User Interface Bugs with Parameters of the Approximatively Equal testmethod fixed.