Last Updated On
- The control-flow of a test can now be customized by a C#-script.
- Queries used to gather probe values can now be parameterized.
- The timeout of a query to gather a probe value can now be set in the user interface.
- We’re now storing more information about test executions to ensure auditability. This includes the queries used to gather probes; the parameter values; comments.
- The detail-window of a testrun does now contain more information about every test execution.
Table of Contents