Join us as a Social Media Maestro and Revolutionize our Digital Presence
BiG EVAL is an innovative, growing software company with well-known and respected customers in Europe and the USA. Our software product is used by large and medium sized companies in various industries to optimize and improve their data quality.
The small BiG EVAL team maintains an open and professional relationship with employees and customers and is always open to new ideas that will bring the company forward.
As a digital native, we would like to recruit you as a communicative and creative head of our company to improve our social media activities. You are familiar with the latest trends in social media and ideally already have your own successes to report.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You manage the social media channels of the company and selected employees (mainly on LinkedIn and Twitter). You post and comment regularly and respond to messages.
- Together with the marketing management you work out the social media calendar/plan and are responsible for the execution of the actions and posts planned in it.
- You will write social media posts and blog articles with the help of our technical experts, which you will enhance with images and videos.
- You create images and short videos for social media.
- You regularly follow trends in our professional field and share and comment on posts about them.
- If you have knowledge with wordpress and product page design, you will work on our website, which is a very important marketing channel for our company.
- You are an absolute pro with LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- You have knowhow on one or more of the following IT topics: Data analytics, management, integration, data science, AI, data warehousing, programming, test automation.
- You are talented in creating professional, funny but also serious images, collages, photo montages and videos. For you, creating and editing images, graphics and videos with Adobe Suite software products is almost a hobby.
- You are independent and work goal-oriented on a task.
- You contribute with suggestions and creative ideas.
- You have a good enough command of English that you can confidently write technical texts that reflect and trigger marketing-driven emotions.
- Ideally, you already have experience with product marketing in a Business 2 Business (B2B) environment.
We will gladly accept your electronic application via the following link: