When the out-of-the-box functionality of BiG EVAL isn't enough to fulfil your needs, you can always trust on the scripting possibilities.
Modify the internal flow of a testcase using a C# scripting syntax. Scripting opens endless possibilities to either implement complex test logic as well as optimizing testcases.
- Testdata preparation and finalization on the server side by executing stored procedure.
- Executing testcases multiple times (e.g. for every sales region).
- Customized test-algorithms.
Modify the way how BiG EVAL coordinates the testcase execution using C# scripting syntax.
- Prepare testdata for a set of testcases.
- Modify parameters a set of testcases using during execution.
- Coordinate testcase execution manually (e.g. parallelization)
Custom scripts that get used over and over again can be managed as a user defined method that can be referenced in your testcase- or testsuite-scripts.
Store and manage character strings like database queries that get used over and over again in a central place.
When there's no data source to query a data list (e.g. a list of all SCD2 dimensions), you can use the parameter lists of BiG EVAL. Define the metadata of the parameter lists and manage the contents right within the BiG EVAL frontend.
The queries used to fetch probe data from your data sources can be customized dynamically during test execution. Parameterized queries are useful in combination with the testcase scripting as the following example shows.
Lassen Sie sich über Neuigkeiten informieren.
Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter, der Sie regelmässig über Neuigkeiten zum Thema Data Quality Automation rund um BiG EVAL informiert.